Kroger Field (formerly Commonwealth Stadium) is the home of Kentucky football. Built in 1973, the stadium started as a 57,000-seat venue and has grown to keep up with the rest of the Southeastern Conference. Kroger Field replaced the former home of Kentucky football, Stoll Field/McLean Stadium, which had opened in 1916.
For more great stadium videos, explore RoadTripSports.com and our YouTube channel.
- College Football America Postseason Yearbook features Dabo Swinney on FBS Cover - March 13, 2019
- CFA Traditions: Texas Pom Squad - March 1, 2019
- Stadium Video: Carl Smith Stadium, UVa-Wise - February 27, 2019
- Stadium Video: Kroger Field, Kentucky - February 26, 2019
- CFA Bands: The Lehigh Marching 97 - February 25, 2019
- CFA Traditions: Kennesaw State Owls takes the field - February 24, 2019
- 2019 Heisman Update: Group of 5 and Independents - February 22, 2019
- Stadium Video: Fred Selfe Stadium, Emory & Henry - February 21, 2019
- Traditions: Louisville Takes the Field - February 20, 2019
- Stadium Video: Vaught-Hemingway Stadium, Ole Miss - February 19, 2019