Fred Selfe Stadium at Nicewonder Field is the home of the Emory & Henry Wasps.
Fred Selfe Stadium, which opened in 1925, is the home of not only the Emory & Henry football team, but also the school’s men’s and women’s soccer teams. It’s also connected to James H. Brooks Field House.
- College Football America Postseason Yearbook features Dabo Swinney on FBS Cover - March 13, 2019
- CFA Traditions: Texas Pom Squad - March 1, 2019
- Stadium Video: Carl Smith Stadium, UVa-Wise - February 27, 2019
- Stadium Video: Kroger Field, Kentucky - February 26, 2019
- CFA Bands: The Lehigh Marching 97 - February 25, 2019
- CFA Traditions: Kennesaw State Owls takes the field - February 24, 2019
- 2019 Heisman Update: Group of 5 and Independents - February 22, 2019
- Stadium Video: Fred Selfe Stadium, Emory & Henry - February 21, 2019
- Traditions: Louisville Takes the Field - February 20, 2019
- Stadium Video: Vaught-Hemingway Stadium, Ole Miss - February 19, 2019