The home of Redhawks football is one of FCS’s top facilities
Houck Stadium has served as the home of Southeast Missouri football since 1930, and the stadium isn’t showing its age one bit. That is thanks, in part of a commitment to keeping Houck Stadium a modern home for Redhawks football. Those recent improvements include new Field Turf, state-of-the-art scoreboard and new lighting. This is in addition to exterior improvements to the stadium that keep the entrance looking sleek. It’s a far cry from what the stadium began as when it was built before the 1930 season. Constructed on a former rock quarry, it required 10,000 bags of cement, 23,000 feet of Oregon fir and 150,000 feet of yellow pine to complete the project. College Football America and Road Trip Sports loved this stadium on its last visit and recommends it to anyone as a great place to watch a game on Saturday afternoons.
The staff at RoadTripSports.com and College Football America are working hard on the 2019 edition of the Yearbook, which will be out this summer. If you’d like updates or a heads-up when the Yearbook is released, just e-mail our editor at email@example.com and he’ll add you to the list. And if you want to see a list of our previous Yearbooks, click here.
- College Football America Postseason Yearbook features Mary Hardin-Baylor Crusaders on D-III Cover - April 1, 2019
- College Football America Postseason Yearbook features Valdosta State Blazers on D-II Cover - April 1, 2019
- College Football America Postseason Yearbook features NDSU Bison on FCS Cover - April 1, 2019
- College Football America Postseason Yearbook features Dabo Swinney on FBS Cover - March 13, 2019
- CFA Traditions: Texas Pom Squad - March 1, 2019
- Stadium Video: Carl Smith Stadium, UVa-Wise - February 27, 2019
- Stadium Video: Kroger Field, Kentucky - February 26, 2019
- CFA Bands: The Lehigh Marching 97 - February 25, 2019
- CFA Traditions: Kennesaw State Owls takes the field - February 24, 2019
- 2019 Heisman Update: Group of 5 and Independents - February 22, 2019