Trips to Ohio State, Northwest Missouri State and Otterbein College are part of this week’s College Football America Road Trip Replay Podcast.
Hosted by Matthew Postins and Chuck Cox of the College Football America Yearbook, they take a deep dive into their three trips.
First, Chuck leads off with a discussion of his trip to Maryville, Missouri, the home of the Northwest Missouri State Bearcats, one of the standard-bearer programs in Division II football. Chuck had a great time taking in the game, which featured honoring one of its former national championship teams and a pair of young kids in the Homecoming court that had big dreams.
Then, Matthew talks about his weekend in Ohio. First, he hit gameday at Ohio State University, getting his first look at the Horseshoe (Ohio Stadium), Brutus the Buckeye on his home turf and the great atmosphere of one of the top programs in the country.
Then he slipped over to Otterbein University, the home of the Cardinals, as they hosted Heidelberg in the Battle of the Rhine River Cup.
Matthew and Chuck wrap up the podcast with talk about the weeks ahead, which includes five shows in four days in three different states, along with a football game, for Matthew. Then, it’s a big weekend in California for Chuck (think Bruins, Trojans and … Phil Collins?).
Listen to the podcast below.
- College Football America Postseason Yearbook features Dabo Swinney on FBS Cover - March 13, 2019
- CFA Traditions: Texas Pom Squad - March 1, 2019
- Stadium Video: Carl Smith Stadium, UVa-Wise - February 27, 2019
- Stadium Video: Kroger Field, Kentucky - February 26, 2019
- CFA Bands: The Lehigh Marching 97 - February 25, 2019
- CFA Traditions: Kennesaw State Owls takes the field - February 24, 2019
- 2019 Heisman Update: Group of 5 and Independents - February 22, 2019
- Stadium Video: Fred Selfe Stadium, Emory & Henry - February 21, 2019
- Traditions: Louisville Takes the Field - February 20, 2019
- Stadium Video: Vaught-Hemingway Stadium, Ole Miss - February 19, 2019