Trips to Ohio State, Northwest Missouri State and Otterbein College are part of this week’s College Football America Road Trip Replay Podcast.
Hosted by Matthew Postins and Chuck Cox of the College Football America Yearbook, they take a deep dive into their three trips.
First, Chuck leads off with a discussion of his trip to Maryville, Missouri, the home of the Northwest Missouri State Bearcats, one of the standard-bearer programs in Division II football. Chuck had a great time taking in the game, which featured honoring one of its former national championship teams and a pair of young kids in the Homecoming court that had big dreams.
Then, Matthew talks about his weekend in Ohio. First, he hit gameday at Ohio State University, getting his first look at the Horseshoe (Ohio Stadium), Brutus the Buckeye on his home turf and the great atmosphere of one of the top programs in the country.
Then he slipped over to Otterbein University, the home of the Cardinals, as they hosted Heidelberg in the Battle of the Rhine River Cup.
Matthew and Chuck wrap up the podcast with talk about the weeks ahead, which includes five shows in four days in three different states, along with a football game, for Matthew. Then, it’s a big weekend in California for Chuck (think Bruins, Trojans and … Phil Collins?).
Listen to the podcast below.
- Hamilton, Garth Brooks and some football too on the CFA Road Trip Replay - October 22, 2018
- Heidelberg beats Otterbein to retain Rhine River Cup - October 16, 2018
- Ohio State Buckeyes, NW Missouri Bearcats lead Road Trip Replay Podcast - October 16, 2018
- Haskins leads Ohio State Buckeyes past Minnesota - October 15, 2018
- Texas Tech Red Raiders drop TCU in Fort Worth - October 15, 2018
- Kansas State Wildcats, State Fair Classic highlight fourth 2018 CFA Podcast - October 3, 2018
- Texas Longhorns outlast Kansas State for first win in Manhattan since 2002 - September 30, 2018
- Texas Tech Red Raiders, Colorado Mines highlight third 2018 CFA Podcast - September 20, 2018
- Texas Tech Red Raiders rolls by Houston, 63-42 - September 16, 2018
- Texas A&M Aggies, Midwestern State highlight second 2018 CFA Podcast - September 12, 2018