College Football America contributors Matthew Postins and Chuck Cox are back to talk about the trips for Week 5 of the 2018 College Football Season. Cox traveled all of six miles to cover his game, the State Fair Classic, between Grambling State and Prairie View A&M. Now, they played a football game, but we spent just as much time talking about the “Battle of the Bands” in this tradition-rich rivalry. Then, Matthew talks about his day in Manhattan, Kansas, for the Texas-Kansas State game. He talks about gameday at Bill Snyder Family Stadium and one of college football’s best pre-game traditions, the playing of the Wabash Cannonball. Matthew and Chuck also talk about their upcoming schedules, including trips to Ohio State, West Virginia, Ouachita Baptist, UCLA and Whittier (yes, Whittier).
The College Football America Yearbook’s 2018 edition is available at Amazon.com, BarnesandNoble.com and the iTunes store. The Yearbook features every team in college football, from FBS all the way down to junior college and USports. Get a copy today.
- 2019 FBS Coaching Changes: Atlantic Athletic Conference - February 18, 2019
- Stadium Q&A: Ross-Ade Stadium, Purdue - February 7, 2019
- Stadium Video: Faurot Field, Missouri - February 5, 2019
- 2019 FBS Coaching Changes: American Athletic Conference - February 4, 2019
- CFA Traditions: Alfred Saxons Football - February 3, 2019
- Stadium Video: Houck Stadium, Southeast Missouri - February 2, 2019
- College Football America Yearbook 2019 Update: Feb. 1 - February 1, 2019
- Valdosta State wins D2 national title - December 15, 2018
- UMHB Crusaders win Stagg Bowl, 24-16 - December 15, 2018
- Ferris State takes down Ouachita Baptist in D2 playoffs - December 2, 2018