College Football America contributors Matthew Postins and Chuck Cox are back to talk about the trips for Week 5 of the 2018 College Football Season. Cox traveled all of six miles to cover his game, the State Fair Classic, between Grambling State and Prairie View A&M. Now, they played a football game, but we spent just as much time talking about the “Battle of the Bands” in this tradition-rich rivalry. Then, Matthew talks about his day in Manhattan, Kansas, for the Texas-Kansas State game. He talks about gameday at Bill Snyder Family Stadium and one of college football’s best pre-game traditions, the playing of the Wabash Cannonball. Matthew and Chuck also talk about their upcoming schedules, including trips to Ohio State, West Virginia, Ouachita Baptist, UCLA and Whittier (yes, Whittier).
The College Football America Yearbook’s 2018 edition is available at Amazon.com, BarnesandNoble.com and the iTunes store. The Yearbook features every team in college football, from FBS all the way down to junior college and USports. Get a copy today.
- Heidelberg beats Otterbein to retain Rhine River Cup - October 16, 2018
- Ohio State Buckeyes, NW Missouri Bearcats lead Road Trip Replay Podcast - October 16, 2018
- Haskins leads Ohio State Buckeyes past Minnesota - October 15, 2018
- Texas Tech Red Raiders drop TCU in Fort Worth - October 15, 2018
- Kansas State Wildcats, State Fair Classic highlight fourth 2018 CFA Podcast - October 3, 2018
- Texas Longhorns outlast Kansas State for first win in Manhattan since 2002 - September 30, 2018
- Texas Tech Red Raiders, Colorado Mines highlight third 2018 CFA Podcast - September 20, 2018
- Texas Tech Red Raiders rolls by Houston, 63-42 - September 16, 2018
- Texas A&M Aggies, Midwestern State highlight second 2018 CFA Podcast - September 12, 2018
- No. 10 Midwestern State upends No. 2 West Florida - September 9, 2018