BOULDER, Colo. — First, Ralphie ran. Then, Colorado ran over New Hampshire, 45-14, at Folsom Field to close out non-conference play with a spotless 3-0 ledger.
The Buffaloes had no issued disposing of the FCS Wildcats after racing to a 28-0 halftime lead on a steamy September afternoon.
Travon McMillian led the offense attack for CU with 162 yards and a pair of touchdowns on just 15 carries for an average of 10.8 yards per carry. McMillian was one of three Buffaloes backs to find pay dirt. Alex Fontenot and Kyle Evans also scored touchdowns, while Beau Bisharat rushed for 92 yards on 13 carries.
The CU defense was dominant, limiting UNH (0-3) to 270 yards of total offense. The Buffs had five sacks, two fumble recoveries and an interception.
The Buffaloes have a bye week before opening Pac-12 play at home against winless UCLA before the schedule beefs up with games against Arizona State, USC and Washington. The Wildcats also have a bye week before returning to CAA play at home against Elon on Sept. 29.
- Prairie View Snaps Grambling’s 26-Game SWAC Winning Streak - October 1, 2018
- Colorado rumbles to 3-0 start with convincing win over UNH - September 19, 2018
- Colorado Mines chisels out win over CSU-Pueblo - September 18, 2018
- Clemson hold off pesky Texas A&M for soggy 28-26 road victory - September 10, 2018
- Prairie View A&M claims MEAC-SWAC Challenge victory - September 6, 2018
- More Cowbell: Mississippi State runs roughshod over SFA - September 5, 2018
- Late TD lifts Georgia State past Kennesaw State, 24-20 - September 5, 2018
- Snow Returns to Utah With Season-Opening Victory Over TVCC - August 27, 2018
- Bowl Eligibility Report: Week 14 - December 1, 2017
- Bowl Eligibility Report: Week 13 - November 22, 2017