Concordia-Ann Arbor running back Joe Conner, who led the Cardinals to a playoff berth, is the NAIA cover selection for the College Football America 2018 Yearbook, which is out now.
The College Football America 2018 Yearbook features Alabama head coach Nick Saban on its cover, but the photo of Conner, on page 251 of the Yearbook, kicks off our NAIA preview section. The photo was taken by the CFA staff during a Concordia-Ann Arbor game last season.
Conner rushed for 1,449 yards and 15 touchdowns last season.
The College Football America 2018 Yearbook features more than 930 college football teams from the United States and Canada in more than 300 striking, full-color pages. That includes every team from the NCAA (FBS, FCS, Division II and Division III), NAIA, NJCAA, CCCAA and U Sports (Canada). It also includes updates on club football, one-year postgraduate prep/sports academies and Mexican college football, along with dozens of action shots and stadium photos taken by the CFA staff.
The print edition is available online via Amazon.com and other major retailers such as Barnes & Noble and Books-A-Million. Additionally, an iBooks version for iPads and iPhones is available through Apple’s iTunes bookstore and the iBooks app. A Kindle version of the book is also available.
2018 Book links:
- Valdosta State wins D2 national title - December 15, 2018
- UMHB Crusaders win Stagg Bowl, 24-16 - December 15, 2018
- Ferris State takes down Ouachita Baptist in D2 playoffs - December 2, 2018
- UMHB rolls past Hardin-Simmons in Division III first-round playoff win - November 18, 2018
- Hamilton, Garth Brooks and some football too on the CFA Road Trip Replay - October 22, 2018
- Heidelberg beats Otterbein to retain Rhine River Cup - October 16, 2018
- Ohio State Buckeyes, NW Missouri Bearcats lead Road Trip Replay Podcast - October 16, 2018
- Haskins leads Ohio State Buckeyes past Minnesota - October 15, 2018
- Texas Tech Red Raiders drop TCU in Fort Worth - October 15, 2018
- Kansas State Wildcats, State Fair Classic highlight fourth 2018 CFA Podcast - October 3, 2018