Concordia-Ann Arbor running back Joe Conner, who led the Cardinals to a playoff berth, is the NAIA cover selection for the College Football America 2018 Yearbook, which is out now.
The College Football America 2018 Yearbook features Alabama head coach Nick Saban on its cover, but the photo of Conner, on page 251 of the Yearbook, kicks off our NAIA preview section. The photo was taken by the CFA staff during a Concordia-Ann Arbor game last season.
Conner rushed for 1,449 yards and 15 touchdowns last season.
The College Football America 2018 Yearbook features more than 930 college football teams from the United States and Canada in more than 300 striking, full-color pages. That includes every team from the NCAA (FBS, FCS, Division II and Division III), NAIA, NJCAA, CCCAA and U Sports (Canada). It also includes updates on club football, one-year postgraduate prep/sports academies and Mexican college football, along with dozens of action shots and stadium photos taken by the CFA staff.
The print edition is available online via Amazon.com and other major retailers such as Barnes & Noble and Books-A-Million. Additionally, an iBooks version for iPads and iPhones is available through Apple’s iTunes bookstore and the iBooks app. A Kindle version of the book is also available.
2018 Book links:
- College Football America Postseason Yearbook features Mary Hardin-Baylor Crusaders on D-III Cover - April 1, 2019
- College Football America Postseason Yearbook features Valdosta State Blazers on D-II Cover - April 1, 2019
- College Football America Postseason Yearbook features NDSU Bison on FCS Cover - April 1, 2019
- College Football America Postseason Yearbook features Dabo Swinney on FBS Cover - March 13, 2019
- CFA Traditions: Texas Pom Squad - March 1, 2019
- Stadium Video: Carl Smith Stadium, UVa-Wise - February 27, 2019
- Stadium Video: Kroger Field, Kentucky - February 26, 2019
- CFA Bands: The Lehigh Marching 97 - February 25, 2019
- CFA Traditions: Kennesaw State Owls takes the field - February 24, 2019
- 2019 Heisman Update: Group of 5 and Independents - February 22, 2019