SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 5, 2016
Photos by Kendall Webb
ANN ARBOR, Mich. — The Michigan Wolverines moved to 9-0 with a 59-3 demolition of the Maryland Terrapins Saturday at Michigan Stadium.
The Wolverines wasted no time and no opportunities in the first half scoring touchdowns on all five of their first-half possessions to take a 35-0 lead at the break.
By then the game was clearly over with Michigan quarterback Wilton Speight leading the way on a day he finished 19-of-24 for 362 yards and two touchdowns.
Michigan will try to remain undefeated with a road trip to Iowa next Saturday night providing the next test. Maryland, meanwhile, will face another stiff test when they play host to Ohio State earlier in the afternoon.
- The Road Report: College Football America Week 12 - November 17, 2017
- Sooners squash Frogs’ playoff hopes in 38-20 win - November 16, 2017
- Longhorns closing in on bowl eligibility with win over Kansas - November 16, 2017
- Cumberland crushes Kentucky Christian 62-23 - November 15, 2017
- Whitwell boots Gordonsville from TSSAA playoffs - November 15, 2017
- CFP Selection Committee releases third set of Top 25 rankings - November 14, 2017
- FWAA-NFF Super 16 reshaped by Georgia, Notre Dame losses - November 12, 2017
- North Dakota’s 2017 state champions are crowned - November 11, 2017
- High School Headlines: More state champs to be crowned this weekend - November 10, 2017
- The Road Report: College Football America Week 11 - November 9, 2017