SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 5, 2016
Photos by Kendall Webb
ANN ARBOR, Mich. — The Michigan Wolverines moved to 9-0 with a 59-3 demolition of the Maryland Terrapins Saturday at Michigan Stadium.
The Wolverines wasted no time and no opportunities in the first half scoring touchdowns on all five of their first-half possessions to take a 35-0 lead at the break.
By then the game was clearly over with Michigan quarterback Wilton Speight leading the way on a day he finished 19-of-24 for 362 yards and two touchdowns.
Michigan will try to remain undefeated with a road trip to Iowa next Saturday night providing the next test. Maryland, meanwhile, will face another stiff test when they play host to Ohio State earlier in the afternoon.
- Thorobreds hang on down stretch for first win of 2017 - September 19, 2017
- Kentucky Country Day routs Bethlehem in 47-0 shutout - September 18, 2017
- Handicapping the major college football national championship - September 17, 2017
- FWAA-NFF Super 16 Poll Week 3 - September 17, 2017
- The Road Report: College Football America Week 3 - September 16, 2017
- RoadTripReplay: College Football America Week 2 Podcast - September 14, 2017
- High School Headlines: Hurricanes wreaking havoc on the high school season - September 14, 2017
- Maxwell Football Club to promote Schneider Scale during 2017 season - September 14, 2017
- UNC’s Sheldon named Ray Guy Punter of the Week - September 13, 2017
- Mayfield, Bryant recognized by Maxwell Football Club - September 13, 2017