SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 5, 2016
Photos by Kendall Webb
ANN ARBOR, Mich. — The Concordia-Ann Arbor Cardinals set a school record for wins in a season Saturday in a 58-9 blowout win over the visiting Missouri Baptist Spartans.
The win was Concordia’s sixth of the season, and it came in impressive fashion as the Cardinals rolled up 635 yards on offense against a Spartans squad that was unable to get much going.
Concordia’s defense was equally effective forcing three turnovers as the Cardinals rolled to a 24-9 halftime lead before piling on five more touchdowns in the second half.
Concordia will visit Lindenwood-Belleville next Saturday to close out the 2016 season. Missouri Baptist will take on Lyon College at home in St. Louis in their own season finale.
- Arkansas Baptist crushes GPSA in season opener, 62-19 - August 19, 2017
- The Road Report: National Football Update (8/19/2017) - August 19, 2017
- Nolensville rally falls just short in 27-26 loss to Fayetteville - August 19, 2017
- The Road Report: National Football Update (8/18/2017) - August 18, 2017
- Tullahoma ends 21-game losing streak vs. rival Shelbyville Central - August 18, 2017
- The Road Report: National Football Update (8/17/2017) - August 17, 2017
- Thorpe Award Names 2017 Preseason Watch List - August 15, 2017
- CFA’s statement on the tragic events in Charlottesville - August 13, 2017
- Prominent Silicon Valley Leaders To Host Inaugural Campbell Trophy Summit - August 9, 2017
- Butkus Award 2017 Watch List Released - August 9, 2017