SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 5, 2016
Photos by Kendall Webb
ANN ARBOR, Mich. — The Concordia-Ann Arbor Cardinals set a school record for wins in a season Saturday in a 58-9 blowout win over the visiting Missouri Baptist Spartans.
The win was Concordia’s sixth of the season, and it came in impressive fashion as the Cardinals rolled up 635 yards on offense against a Spartans squad that was unable to get much going.
Concordia’s defense was equally effective forcing three turnovers as the Cardinals rolled to a 24-9 halftime lead before piling on five more touchdowns in the second half.
Concordia will visit Lindenwood-Belleville next Saturday to close out the 2016 season. Missouri Baptist will take on Lyon College at home in St. Louis in their own season finale.
- FWAA-NFF Super 16 Poll released for Week 8 - October 23, 2017
- High School Headlines: Alaska crowns first state champs of ’17 - October 20, 2017
- College Football America RoadTripReplay: Episode 5 - October 19, 2017
- The Road Report: College Football America Week 8 - October 19, 2017
- Nagurski honors Memphis defender with weekly award - October 18, 2017
- Maxwell Football Club announces weekly awards - October 18, 2017
- Syracuse win over Clemson earns FWAA recognition - October 17, 2017
- NFF chapter scholar-athlete award recipients announced - October 17, 2017
- Emporia State upends Lindenwood 41-30 - October 17, 2017
- Cardinals soar in 66-21 win over Spartans - October 17, 2017