SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 5, 2016
Photos by Kendall Webb
ANN ARBOR, Mich. — The Concordia-Ann Arbor Cardinals set a school record for wins in a season Saturday in a 58-9 blowout win over the visiting Missouri Baptist Spartans.
The win was Concordia’s sixth of the season, and it came in impressive fashion as the Cardinals rolled up 635 yards on offense against a Spartans squad that was unable to get much going.
Concordia’s defense was equally effective forcing three turnovers as the Cardinals rolled to a 24-9 halftime lead before piling on five more touchdowns in the second half.
Concordia will visit Lindenwood-Belleville next Saturday to close out the 2016 season. Missouri Baptist will take on Lyon College at home in St. Louis in their own season finale.
- 2017 RoadTripSports.com All-America Team - December 21, 2017
- College Football Playoff Projection - December 3, 2017
- College Football America RoadTripReplay Podcast: Episode 8 - December 1, 2017
- Analysis: College Football Playoff Scenarios - November 26, 2017
- King’s big day leads Houston past Navy 24-14 - November 26, 2017
- Canada, Mexico to stage college football championships Saturday - November 24, 2017
- Louisiana pulls away from NM State late for 47-34 win - November 21, 2017
- The Road Report: College Football America Week 12 - November 17, 2017
- Longhorns closing in on bowl eligibility with win over Kansas - November 16, 2017
- Cumberland crushes Kentucky Christian 62-23 - November 15, 2017