JONESBORO, Ark. — Arkansas State quarterback Justice Hansen had a career day with 303 yards passing including four touchdowns to lead his Red Wolves to a 51-10 win over the visiting ULM Warhawks.
Hansen and crew had the game in the bag by halftime taking a 42-3 lead to the lockers. Hansen threw three of his four touchdown tosses in the first-half blitz, and he added a fourth on a nifty six-yard run just 37 seconds before the half.
ULM, on the other hand, rotated two quarterbacks in with Will Collins and Caleb Evans splitting the passing attempts down the middle. Collins was the more effective passer completing 9-of-15 for 87 yards, but Evans made the biggest play of the night on a 66-yard to Xavier Brown while finishing 5-of-14
There weren’t many positives for either quarterback, however, and the Warhawks’ rebuilding project will continue for the foreseeable future. That includes this coming Saturday when they play host to South Alabama.
Arkansas State, meanwhile, will travel to Georgia State Thursday night after finding their groove in Sun Belt play. The Red Wolves started the season 0-4 in non-conference action, but they are 3-0 in league play.
- 2017 RoadTripSports.com All-America Team - December 21, 2017
- College Football Playoff Projection - December 3, 2017
- College Football America RoadTripReplay Podcast: Episode 8 - December 1, 2017
- Analysis: College Football Playoff Scenarios - November 26, 2017
- King’s big day leads Houston past Navy 24-14 - November 26, 2017
- Canada, Mexico to stage college football championships Saturday - November 24, 2017
- Louisiana pulls away from NM State late for 47-34 win - November 21, 2017
- The Road Report: College Football America Week 12 - November 17, 2017
- Longhorns closing in on bowl eligibility with win over Kansas - November 16, 2017
- Cumberland crushes Kentucky Christian 62-23 - November 15, 2017