JONESBORO, Ark. — Arkansas State quarterback Justice Hansen had a career day with 303 yards passing including four touchdowns to lead his Red Wolves to a 51-10 win over the visiting ULM Warhawks.
Hansen and crew had the game in the bag by halftime taking a 42-3 lead to the lockers. Hansen threw three of his four touchdown tosses in the first-half blitz, and he added a fourth on a nifty six-yard run just 37 seconds before the half.
ULM, on the other hand, rotated two quarterbacks in with Will Collins and Caleb Evans splitting the passing attempts down the middle. Collins was the more effective passer completing 9-of-15 for 87 yards, but Evans made the biggest play of the night on a 66-yard to Xavier Brown while finishing 5-of-14
There weren’t many positives for either quarterback, however, and the Warhawks’ rebuilding project will continue for the foreseeable future. That includes this coming Saturday when they play host to South Alabama.
Arkansas State, meanwhile, will travel to Georgia State Thursday night after finding their groove in Sun Belt play. The Red Wolves started the season 0-4 in non-conference action, but they are 3-0 in league play.
- The Road Report: College Football America Week 12 - November 17, 2017
- Sooners squash Frogs’ playoff hopes in 38-20 win - November 16, 2017
- Longhorns closing in on bowl eligibility with win over Kansas - November 16, 2017
- Cumberland crushes Kentucky Christian 62-23 - November 15, 2017
- Whitwell boots Gordonsville from TSSAA playoffs - November 15, 2017
- CFP Selection Committee releases third set of Top 25 rankings - November 14, 2017
- FWAA-NFF Super 16 reshaped by Georgia, Notre Dame losses - November 12, 2017
- North Dakota’s 2017 state champions are crowned - November 11, 2017
- High School Headlines: More state champs to be crowned this weekend - November 10, 2017
- The Road Report: College Football America Week 11 - November 9, 2017