JONESBORO, Ark. — Arkansas State quarterback Justice Hansen had a career day with 303 yards passing including four touchdowns to lead his Red Wolves to a 51-10 win over the visiting ULM Warhawks.
Hansen and crew had the game in the bag by halftime taking a 42-3 lead to the lockers. Hansen threw three of his four touchdown tosses in the first-half blitz, and he added a fourth on a nifty six-yard run just 37 seconds before the half.
ULM, on the other hand, rotated two quarterbacks in with Will Collins and Caleb Evans splitting the passing attempts down the middle. Collins was the more effective passer completing 9-of-15 for 87 yards, but Evans made the biggest play of the night on a 66-yard to Xavier Brown while finishing 5-of-14
There weren’t many positives for either quarterback, however, and the Warhawks’ rebuilding project will continue for the foreseeable future. That includes this coming Saturday when they play host to South Alabama.
Arkansas State, meanwhile, will travel to Georgia State Thursday night after finding their groove in Sun Belt play. The Red Wolves started the season 0-4 in non-conference action, but they are 3-0 in league play.
- Bert Waters Coaching Tree - February 21, 2017
- Benjamin H. Dibblee Coaching Tree - February 21, 2017
- Charles D. Daly Coaching Tree - February 21, 2017
- Lawrence “Biff” Jones Coaching Tree - February 21, 2017
- Dana X. Bible Coaching Tree - February 21, 2017
- Paul J. Amen Coaching Tree - February 15, 2017
- Bill Hildebrand Coaching Tree - February 15, 2017
- Greg Robinson Coaching Tree - February 12, 2017
- Todd Graham Coaching Tree - February 12, 2017
- Ray Perkins Coaching Tree - February 12, 2017