Only a couple of big weekends remain in the major college baseball regular season, but there are plenty of big matchups still on tap.
It starts with our Series of the Week as the No. 1 Florida Gators play host to the No. 6 Vanderbilt Commodores. Vanderbilt can still catch Florida in the SEC East standings, but it will take a sweep to pull even heading into the final weekend as the Commodores enter the road series down three in the loss column.
The SEC has another marquee matchup on tap as No. 2 Texas A&M will pay a visit to No. 4 South Carolina which is tied with Florida heading into the final two weekends. Texas A&M is just a game down from Florida in the loss column, but leads the SEC West.
Other top matchups include No. 15 NC State at No. 5 Louisville in the ACC, and another top SEC series will feature No. 29 Kentucky at No. 9 Ole Miss. No. 12 Georgia Tech at No. 30 Virginia will keep the ACC in the spotlight while Conference USA will feature No. 13 Florida Atlantic at No. 27 Rice.
The Weekend’s Top Matchups
Thursday, May 12 – Sunday, May 15
Series of the Week
No. 6 Vanderbilt at No. 1 Florida
Other Matchups between Top 30 Teams
No. 2 Texas A&M at No. 4 South Carolina
No. 15 NC State at No. 5 Louisville
No. 29 Kentucky at No. 9 Ole Miss
No. 12 Georgia Tech at No. 30 Virginia
No. 13 Florida Atlantic at No. 27 Rice
- College Football America 2018 Yearbook rolls with the Tide on cover - July 24, 2018
- 2017 RoadTripSports.com All-America Team - December 21, 2017
- College Football Playoff Projection - December 3, 2017
- College Football America RoadTripReplay Podcast: Episode 8 - December 1, 2017
- Analysis: College Football Playoff Scenarios - November 26, 2017
- King’s big day leads Houston past Navy 24-14 - November 26, 2017
- Canada, Mexico to stage college football championships Saturday - November 24, 2017
- Louisiana pulls away from NM State late for 47-34 win - November 21, 2017
- The Road Report: College Football America Week 12 - November 17, 2017
- Longhorns closing in on bowl eligibility with win over Kansas - November 16, 2017