Ole Miss Rebels offensive tackle (2013-current)
(August 2, 1994 – present)
- 2013 Sporting News Freshman All-America
- 2015 Walter Camp All-America Second Team
- 2015 RoadTripSports.com’s All-America Honorable Mention
Columbia (Lake City, FL)
Class of 2013 No. 4 National Prospect
Class of 2013 No. 1 Offensive Tackle
Class of 2013 No. 2 Florida Prospect
Laremy Tunsil was the No. 4 national prospect after a standout prep career at Columbia (Lake City, FL), and he was a key piece of the Ole Miss Rebels’ banner recruiting class in the spring of 2013.
As a true freshman that fall, Tunsil earned Freshman All-America honors from The Sporting News. He continued to raise his profile during his 2014 sophomore season earning All-SEC First Team honors from the Associated Press despite missing two games due to a partially torn bicep. He suffered an even more serious injury near the end of the first half in the Peach Bowl – a fractured fibula that he spent the spring rehabbing for the 2015 season.
The rehab was successful, but Tunsil’s return to the field for his 2015 junior season was delayed by a seven-game suspension due to receiving impermissible benefits. Prior to his return against Texas A&M, Ole Miss had lost two of three games, but with Tunsil leading the way up front, the Rebels righted the ship, and closed the season with five wins in six games – the only loss being a 53-52 overtime setback against Arkansas.
In the Rebels’ Sugar Bowl win over Oklahoma State to close the season, Tunsil scored a touchdown on a lateral from Ole Miss quarterback Chad Kelly. Then, on January 4, 2016, he confirmed that we was foregoing his senior season at Ole Miss to enter the draft.
- 2017 RoadTripSports.com All-America Team - December 21, 2017
- College Football Playoff Projection - December 3, 2017
- College Football America RoadTripReplay Podcast: Episode 8 - December 1, 2017
- Analysis: College Football Playoff Scenarios - November 26, 2017
- King’s big day leads Houston past Navy 24-14 - November 26, 2017
- Canada, Mexico to stage college football championships Saturday - November 24, 2017
- Louisiana pulls away from NM State late for 47-34 win - November 21, 2017
- The Road Report: College Football America Week 12 - November 17, 2017
- Longhorns closing in on bowl eligibility with win over Kansas - November 16, 2017
- Cumberland crushes Kentucky Christian 62-23 - November 15, 2017